A2 DEADLINES

A2 DEADLINES

Research and Planning/Hand in Folder: November 4th

Finished Music Video: December 16th

Finished Website/CD Cover/Evaluation/Blog:13th January

Thursday 13 January 2011

Final Webs-ee you later



And now the website has also been finished! I may miss this when it's all over.


My website is basically how I think of Florence and the machine, on her actual website she only has one picture of herself on the homepage. But I didn't want to put one of her on at all as there is a 'Gallery' link and I wanted it mainly to be about the birds and contining the mystery right up until the very end. From the messages in the song, to the dark CD covers.


Differen't coloured birds represent a sort of menu, for different links. There are three eyes on the website, one in the tree and one on 'Log in' and 'Sign up' buttons. I have a tree as the main focus, as that was the main focus in the performance part of my music video aswell.


The tree is my main focus because I think is portrays Florence's personality that she shows in her songs. Her voice is huge and strong, like the trunk, but it can also be small and elegant like spindly branches or leaves. I also think the complicated patterns a branch makes reflects the complicated messages, thoughts and feelings she gives in her lyrics of every song shes ever done. Then I added all the colours because she is fun, all her songs have a part where you can really go crazy and dance around in them, even Bird Song.


Every text box in a speech bubble because I liked the thought that the bird was singing 'Florence + the machine' and it makes it a little more interesting.

I'm really pleased with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment