A2 DEADLINES

A2 DEADLINES

Research and Planning/Hand in Folder: November 4th

Finished Music Video: December 16th

Finished Website/CD Cover/Evaluation/Blog:13th January

Thursday 4 November 2010

Pitch Evaluation

I am proud of my pitch as I was on my own and feel I delivered a thorough and detailed analaydid of what my video will include and why.
I unsderstand that working alone will be hard and take a longer time, however, I am ready for the task and extremley excited.
There are a few questions in the feedback which I have answered in my pitch. I plan to simplify my storyling by not giong into too much detail and confusing the audience. I plan to keep the weapon simple to avoid accidental comic affect.
Apart from these few critical construction comments I received positive feedback and am now looking forward to putting the peice together.

No comments:

Post a Comment